Client Relationship / Investor Relations Advisor
A midtown Manhattan global investor relations firm with offices in New York, London, and Athens is looking for a highly motivated and committed Client Relationship & Investor Relations Advisor for the New York office, to cultivate existing client business, and to manage and generate new business within our investor relations practice and growing conference series. In addition to our specialized suite of investor relations and media services, our services and products include our online portals, sector webinars, and industry newsletters. We are currently established in maritime transportation, master limited partnerships, the closed-end fund and exchange-traded fund space, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in terms of conferences, and are seeking to expand our expertise in investor relations.
It is crucial that you have the desire to grow and expand with the company. You must possess the ability to represent the firm on a face-to-face basis, establish, hit and exceed targets, manage high-level client relationships, and work closely with the President of the company and marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and assisting in the investor relations programs for our investor relations clients.
- Contribute, analyze and assist in the formulation of in-house generated investor relations deliverables.
- Write and edit press releases, company presentations, call scripts, and other company copy.
- Be the go-to contact for clients on a regular basis, and own all support logistics.
- Organize media interviews and press events.
- Coordinate client visits to New York and client roadshows.
- Liaise with marketing in the coordination of the firm's investor forums - research topics, identify speakers and sponsors, assist with logistics (Capital Link is involved with the organization of several investor forums, with new topics added based upon market dynamics).
- Working with marketing (along with the President of the firm) to formulate and execute a marketing strategy aimed at growing the firm, via the investor relations platform and the investor forum platform.
- Identify new business opportunities and arrange marketing meetings.
- Candidates must have completed at least a Bachelor's degree in finance, communications, marketing or related field.
- Financial or investor relations experience would be considered a significant plus.
- Knowledge of shipping is also a significant plus.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and deadline-oriented situations.
- Self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be ambitious to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong communication, writing, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Have the motivation as well as ability to initiate and carry through business development activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are beneficial; proficiency in Bloomberg Terminal and/or FactSet would be a significant plus.
Please submit resumes, along with salary requirements and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.